No order confirmation

Highlighted
Accomplice

No order confirmation

About five days ago, I was finally able to order an iPhone 6 plus. But I never received a confirmation number. It took the money and now it's a pending request. This is my first time ordering a phone online and using an apple product. This wait is horrible because I don't know what's going to happen with the phone. Please help.
60 REPLIES 60
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Lailasinger. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone and I don’t have a conformation number PLEASE HELP!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, we have replied to the private message, please reply to it as soon as possible for further help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

hello, i also have the same problem, please help!! need access key-

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @craftynewbie. We definitely want to look into this for you. To further research, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, First and Last name used to place the order. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I also have the same problem, I ordered Galaxy A10e, never received an order confirmation. Paypal has charged me, and my bank acct has been charged, i received a notice saying my monthly plan will be going up. But no tracking number. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @tav803! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM so we can further assist you with this. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Still no resolution.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @seanjustice17! We'd like to help you, can you please shoot us a private message with the order key number? Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The same thing happened to me. I need to track my order