No order confirmation number

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: No order confirmation number

Really sorry to hear about your experience. Let’s take a closer look at this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify? Thanks!

Groupie

Re: No order confirmation number

The same thing is happening to me, I ordered 2 iphones on Thursday night and paid for overnight shipping its Saturday and I still dont have a tracking number.
Highlighted

No order confirmation number

So yesterday I ordered and rose gold iPhone 6s via Boost Mobile’s online website. 

After not receiving a confirmation number and the money has been taken from my account I called the number provided on the website and the first person hung up on me. After calling back again I was told that there was no way she could help me so I asked her to escalate the call. And informed her to search by my card information originally she came back and told me about the website had process my card six times and if I don’t receive a confirmation number in the next four hours to give you guys a call. After doing so and still having no answer I ordered the phone overnight shipping and I’m still waiting for it today please help