No order confirmation email

Highlighted
Enthusiast

so i did a boost up because my old phone died and i have not received an email yet. of any kind. i placed the order 2 days ago, (Thursday 9/6) around 11am. when i check my account page the installment agreement is posted but i still have not received an email confirming purchase nor shipping.

i do not have the purchase confirmation number so i cant use that service to check the order status either.

thank you for your time

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there DirtSuicide. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted

I placed an order for a phone thru boostup a few hours ago. The money was taken from my acct but I havent received an order confirmation or any other type of email or notification about my purchase...

Highlighted
Agent

We are glad to hear that. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Enthusiast

thank you for the reply. i have since talked to another agent via pm and have solved my issue. my email address had not updated so the confirmation was sent to an old email i no longer use. order and tracking numbers were supplied to me via the helping agent.

thanks again for your time 🙂

Highlighted
Agent

Hello DirtSuicide,  please private message us so er can look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

so i did a boost up because my old phone died and i have not received an email yet. of any kind. i placed the order 2 days ago, (Thursday 9/6) around 11am. when i check my account page the installment agreement is posted but i still have not received an email confirming purchase nor shipping.

i do not have the purchase confirmation number so i cant use that service to check the order status either.

thank you for your time