Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No one can call me -or- even leave a voicemail!?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No one can call me -or- even leave a voicemail!?

Hey there, @toot-sweet! We really understand your concerns, but since you are referring to Assurance Wireless, we'd suggest you to contact their support team through their official Facebook page for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted
Not applicable

No one can call me -or- even leave a voicemail!?

I can make calls, I can text, and (for the time being) I can accept a text message.

But anyone trying to call me hears it ringing and ringing and never even rolling over to voicemail. I don't know why my Kyocera Kona Flip Phone suddenly won't work with Assurance but I have no income and live below the poverty line.  I paid for that flip phone out of my own pocket and it was expensive for me.

I HAVE TWO SURGERIES COMING UP and various pre-surgical-related X-Rays & Lab Tests.  What do I do when my doctor needs to act immediately on a recent result? I've already had to add one procedure marked URGENT which I would never have known about but for the fact that my HMO sent me a reminder by mail!!

The first man I spoke with last week LIED to me saying a free replacement "SmartPhone" would be sent.

The next lady I spoke with said she would expedite my new phone given my medical status. I asked her to text me the FEDEX TRACKING NUMBER (because it's the only way Assurance Wireless can contact me, by TEXT). Nothing! 

If this goes on for more than 3 more days I'll consider it actionable and meet you in court.

See more topics labeled with: