No confirmation email

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No confirmation email

I ordered yesterday morning, but I don't have a confirmation email yet. I called yesterday I filed my issue. ***** is my case number.

I waited for 5days before placing an order because of your system error. I cannot use boostup service. One agent makes me eligible on July 1st. And then I placed an order but the problem occurred again. No confirmation email and It was already charged to my credit card. I called the customer service and gave credit card info, address, my phone number, and pin. I'm still waiting for a confirmation email. Unfortunately, I don't have a phone. I ordered a new phone because mine has been broken. I need a new phone ASPA. I called 3 times, chated over 10times. Double system error on me. I tried to cancel the order and order a new one. One agent said I cannot cancel my order because I don't have an order number and I don't get the confirmation email. On the boost mobile record, there is no order record on my account. That's my last option to solve this problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply. I sent a private message. Please check it for me

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this situation, sorin606. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No confirmation email

I ordered yesterday morning, but I don't have a confirmation email yet. I called yesterday I filed my issue. ***** is my case number.

I waited for 5days before placing an order because of your system error. I cannot use boostup service. One agent makes me eligible on July 1st. And then I placed an order but the problem occurred again. No confirmation email and It was already charged to my credit card. I called the customer service and gave credit card info, address, my phone number, and pin. I'm still waiting for a confirmation email. Unfortunately, I don't have a phone. I ordered a new phone because mine has been broken. I need a new phone ASPA. I called 3 times, chated over 10times. Double system error on me. I tried to cancel the order and order a new one. One agent said I cannot cancel my order because I don't have an order number and I don't get the confirmation email. On the boost mobile record, there is no order record on my account. That's my last option to solve this problem.