Next Day Shipping

Go to solution
9 REPLIES 9
Enthusiast

Re: Next Day Shipping

I sent a private message with the order number
Agent

Hi there, MBuchek58. Thanks for contacting us. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the order number.

Enthusiast

Hello, I ordered an iPhone on 10/9/19 at 8 pm and I still see it’s only been processed. I paid for next day shipping, so when should I expect my phone to be delivered?
Enthusiast

I purchased a iPhone XR yesterday at 6:20pm but I’m wondering when i will receive my new phone and if u guys can track it or something. Pay for express shipping so I’m wondering if u guys can help out.

Agent

Hey there @Sweston5 We apologize for the troubles this may cause you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I ordered a phone yesterday (Monday) after the cut off time. I realize my order would not be processed till the next day because of that. But it's the next day and my order still has not been processed or shipped.  And I payed for express shipping. So I just want to know what's going on and if my phone's ever going to be delivered and when.

Agent

Understood. You can also send us a private message with the order number so we can track it. 

Groupie

No. I placed my order this morning around 5 AM, I’m looking forward to receiving it tomorrow. Thanks for all your help! Robot Happy
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. If you place the order tomorrow before the cut off time with overnight shipping, you will receive it on the next business day. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Groupie

Next Day Shipping

I am planning on ordering an iPhone tomorrow morning around 6 or 7 AM and I will be using the next day shipping feature. I've read several reviews on customers having issues with this service and stating that it's a waste of money because it doesn't really work. So assuming I place my order well before the cut of time for the next day shipping, when will I actually receive my phone?