Next Day Shipping

Go to solution
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Next Day Shipping

Hello, we will definitely look into this. Please send us a private message with the order key # as soon as possible.

Groupie

I'm having the exact same issue.ordered yesterday evening paid the extra $12 for expedited shipping and now it's 1pm and it still says processing. I want a refund for the expedited shipping if it's not going to come today

Hello @Kervonda. Your device will be delivered on Monday because we don't have delivery on weekends even if you paid for next business day shipping.

Groupie

I just brought a iPhone 7 Plus Friday and paid 12 dollars for expedited next day shipping so why is my phone coming Monday if I paid 12 dollars for expedited next day shipping
Agent

Hello there Happyfeet10. Let us take a look at it. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number.

Groupie

I ordered my phone around 4 o’clock last night 10/10/19 and I am expecting to see my package today but it still says processing and I spent 12 dollars for next day shipping
Enthusiast

I have the same problem with my order , I pay $12 dollars for next day delivery Saturday and now Monday and it still says order is processing .
Agent

Hi there! Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Next Day Shipping

I recentlg bought next day shipping and when i go to track my package it says it will be a month before i get my package! Why?