New customer porting discount

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: New customer porting discount

Hello nursinge109, let's get you sorted out.  You can port your number to Boost, You will need to visit a Boost mobile store to take advantage of this offeer.

Never been a boost customer but thinking about opening new account/new plan because LG Stylo 4 is being offered for free for new customers, question is...right now my phone provider is Qlink wireless, a free lifeline monthly phone program, uses Sprint/boost/Virgin Mobile SIM card...does this make me eligible to "switch" or "port" in as a new customer and get the deal of the free LG being promoted or no?
Agent

It will be $89.99 + taxes, in-store activation charge (usually $25) and the first month of service under one of our unlimited monthly plans. 

Groupie

So if i purchased that it would be the 89.99 + whatever plan i decide to go with? Sorry about all the questions i just wanna make sure i know how much im spending. I really appriciate the help
Agent

Hi there, @Taurus_z71! Thanks for reaching out. If you switch to us in-store, you can get the LG Stylo 3 for $89.99. This offer is good until April 16th. 

Groupie

New customer porting discount

Ive really jad my eye on the lg stylo 3. My wife just got the new note but my question is if i port my number over from another carrier would i get any kind of discount on the phone as a new customer? Or if not what would be the best phone to get when i switch?