New SIM Card - Need to Activate

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: New SIM Card - Need to Activate

@pcvoom. We suggest you check if the SIM cards are already inserted into the phones. If not, please check the packages to see if they're there. In case you're unable to find them, please reach us back to let us know.

Accomplice

Hopefully when I get the phones the package will have one in them
Accomplice

The lady at the boost store said that boost doesn't include a sim card when bought online

Accomplice

I bought them from boost online

Agent

Hello, @pcvoom. Thanks for stopping by. We'll be happy to help. The devices we sell online or at stores come with their own SIM card included in the package. To confirm, where did you purchase the phones?

Accomplice

Just bought 2 iphones 6s plus from boost and I need sim cards

Agent

Hi, @Beffers123! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and new SIM card number so we can get it activated for you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

New SIM Card - Need to Activate

I received a new SIM card for my phone because the one that was shipped with my phone was invalid - it takes forever to get to a real person in customer service. How can I activate the SIM card so that my new phone will finally work?