New Port Account

Go to solution
Highlighted

New Port Account

Hi, I setup a new account for my Mom, and got her number ported. They had the account open about three hours ago. I paid the $50 for her account three hours ago as well, but it keeps saying she needs to make a payment for service. The phone did update with her info, about ten mins after I got off the phone with Boost.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, JIMpaf! Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to assist you with this.

Highlighted
Groupie

Could you please provide me with my account number?

Thanks.

JIM

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @obostic. Thanks for contacting us. Are you trying to port your number from Boost Mobile over to another carrier? If yes, contact the other company so they can start the request. If you need specific information, please send us a private message to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi wasn't sure if I could post a request for help here with porting number out to GreatCall. Hopefully I'm following protocol here. Please advise.
Thanks
Highlighted

I found out I needed to pay a $10 reactivation fee. I'm legally blind, and could not find any information about this, until I called 611.

Got it taken care of, and now have a new Boost user.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Don’t fret, rking! We’ve got you. Please send me a private message with her phone number and PIN number.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

New Port Account

Hi, I setup a new account for my Mom, and got her number ported. They had the account open about three hours ago. I paid the $50 for her account three hours ago as well, but it keeps saying she needs to make a payment for service. The phone did update with her info, about ten mins after I got off the phone with Boost.