Never recieved shipping info or tracking number

Highlighted
Groupie

Never recieved shipping info or tracking number

I got an email saying my order was placed and that they were going to send another email when it ships I’ve never recieved that email and I ordered my phone on 2/28/2019 when I go on boost website and use the robotic messenger it says it shipped but I’ve never recieved anything saying it did
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Groupie

@jeffc I sent a private message
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. As soon as we receive it, we'll assist you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I've already sent you a private message. Check your inbox
Highlighted
Agent

Hey klove89! Are you having issues with an order? If you want us to check it out, please, send us the order number in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I payed through paypal so I kniw they got the $. Their businessw practices are pushing back to tmobile 

Highlighted
Groupie

I finally spoke with several ppl, because they pass the buck to others..anyway i was told they didnt receive my payment, even tho it was taken out of my bank account..so now, i payed them AGAIN and had to call my bank to get 1st payment back..so hopefully after their "investigation" i will get my 1st pmt back..hopefully
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Itsuno. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to investigate. Do you have an order number? Please, send it to us in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

Same here, took my money I payed for over night shipping and I never received a conformation email or any shipping info.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Your order # should've come by email when you initially placed the order showing proof of payment. Its starts with ek-........

Highlighted
Groupie

I don't understand how our purchase info can't be found on our accounts..we can see min used but not phones we purchase?? And the chat is a joke because it keeps asking for an order #...which i can not provide