Never order a preowned phone through boost!

Highlighted

Never order a preowned phone through boost!

I ordered a preowned phone from boost mobile. It had a defective temper glass screen on it. After turning the phone on an setting it up the glass cracked! No drop, fall, smack nothing! Turned it on and it popped an cracked. No big deal right? Tried to remove it couldnt. Took to store they couldnt get it off either! The glass cracks off but the glue stays stuck on the screen like super glue. Called customer support an spent 30 mins saying the same thing an that i was at the store. Got a supervisor who assured me a new one was being sent out. Been a week an nothing no contact from anyone an no phone. Called back today went through two different reps an 3 transfers. None of them could see where anything had been done on my account!!! And they couldnt help me. Had to hang up an call the warrenty number and start a claim myself. Now have to wait 2 more days before they can help me because the account has to be created first. Since it friday now gonna have to wait till monday or tuesday. Boost lies! Never order a preowned phone because if there is an issue your screwed. I been a loyal customer an this is how I've been treated. I really needed this new phone as the one i have is constantly over heating an the fixes dont work anymore. Moral of the story always buy new. I'm out $220 an still may not get a working phone i paid for.