Never got an email for my confirmation code

Go to solution
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Never got an email for my confirmation code

Hey there @Lucabrasi009. We'd like to review the case. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Here it is. 5 days later and not one person from boost has contacted me to tell me what's up despite me having contacted at least 6 different boost employees about the issue at hand. Its really probably not a good idea to treat your loyal paying customers like crap... Jus saying
Agent

Hi there, @Lucabrasi009! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further investigate.

Enthusiast

I bought an iphone 8 via boostup on Feb 6th. I still haven't got a order number via email or an email at all I paid for expedited next day shipping and boost took the money out on the 6th
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

I don't knwo how to private message but yes i do have an active line and yes i used it to buy my phone
Agent

Hello there, @Lbrowning94! Sorry to hear that. Do you have an active line with us that you have used when placing the order? If so, please provide us the number and PIN via a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Never got an email for my confirmation code

I bought my phone yesterday around 12pm and never got an email from boost. I paid for over night when will i get my phone