Need to return telephones

Accomplice

Re: Need to return telephones

Are you just trying to "run out the clock" so that you can claim it is too late for me to return these three telephones you sent me by mistake?  Your behaviour in this matter is ver suspicious.

Accomplice

I have done what you have asked:  I have posted three messages to three of your agents and have received no response to my basic query:  how do I return the three telephones you sent me in error?

Agent

We value your privacy. Please, delete your information from the public and send us a private message instead.

Accomplice

*****.  You should have my orders on record.  It is ek-bepp-*****.  I have been billed twice for the same amount $76,11 one to my credit card another to my debit card.  You sent three telephones.  I wish to return all three.

Agent

When possible, please send us a private message to continue with the assistance.

Accomplice

The only information I am receiving from you is that I have been awarded a "1st time badge" for posting on your website.  Halleluluja!  I'll put that next to my Academy Award.

Agent

Sorry for the inconvenience. We did not find the private message you're referring to. Please, send us another one so we can continue assisting you.

Accomplice

It is very irritating to me when no one is listening to me.  Thank you for your suggestion but if you re-read the post I made publicly I state that I have already sent this message to two of your boost agents and they have ignored me.  I want to return these telephones and I want to know what your preferred procedure is.  That is a very basic, simple request.

Agent

Hello, derekno. Thanks for contacting us. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the order numbers, and an email address. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Need to return telephones

I ordered a replacement telephone for a lost telephone last week.  They sent me three.  They are making it very difficult just to return the telephones.  They don't answer the telephone when you call to amend your order.  There is no one to call to tell that they sent and charged me for three telephones.  When you go on FB they tell you to send a private message to their agents and when those agents ignore your message they tell you to post a public message.  I feel like I have stepped through the Looking Glass.