Need puk code

Go to solution
Highlighted

Need puk code

I need to my puk and SIM card pin I lost my package and now I can’t find it anywhere
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Fer2007. It is not a live chat. Response time depends on our agents availability. You can also contact customer care at 1-866-402-7366.

Highlighted

Hi Fer2007! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. 

Please send us a private message to assist you with the PUK code. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my puk and I don’t know how to get it because I can’t message or text can I get help fast please
Highlighted
Groupie

I need the puk code to unlock my sim card please
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there. To send us a Private Message by click on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do j send a private message
Highlighted
Groupie

Sure, how do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Tim_Buckner! We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie

Need a sim puk code 

Highlighted
Groupie

Need a sim puk code