Need puk code

Go to solution
18 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Need puk code

Hello there. To send us a Private Message by click on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Groupie

How do j send a private message
Groupie

Sure, how do I send a private message?
Agent

Hi there, Tim_Buckner! We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie

Need a sim puk code 

Groupie

Need a sim puk code 

Enthusiast

ok so now do I get a PUK code

@Fonsy82 wrote:

Hi, azzsezfl! You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Agent

Hi, azzsezfl! You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

how do I PM an agent here?

Accomplice

i need my puk code am locked out of my ZTE MAX but have no sim card box it came in please help