Need help with opened case about $950 iPhone return!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Need help with opened case about $950 iPhone return!

Hello please contact me I need talk with a supervisor about my case. I need this refund it has been 14-15 business days. I've been lied to from the support team on Facebook messenger saying it was validated now they're saying it's not validated and it's worrying me because you've had this phone at your Indiana return location for 3 weeks

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Accomplice

Just to update I did finally receive my full refund this morning. It was not a good experience though so I advise anyone buying from boost Mobile site make sure you want the device you're buying.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Are you kidding I'm gonna be using my credit card company charge back if they try to pull this crap on me.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, AJN! We want to take a look at this. Please send us a private message so we can investigate what's happening. 

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Good luck, I'm on business day 38 for my returned iPhone and now they refuse to refund my money since I can't provide them with the phone's serial number; they never once told me at any point that I needed to record the serial number for future reference.  So they essentially stole $422.39 of my money.  CROOKS!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Your return policy needs a serious overhaul this is unethical
Highlighted

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, securiteeboyz. We apologize for the misinformation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

What the heck is the 7-14 business days for them? This is how you treat your customers?
Highlighted

There is a process that takes place once the device is received at the warehouse, then at the financial department , after that is through the bank. The whole process takes around 8 weeks from the time you send the device back.

Highlighted
Accomplice

You just jumped from 7-14 days to 8 weeks!!!? How is that legal for you to hold money that long???
Highlighted

Hey there, securiteeboyz! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged. To speak to a supervisor, please call customer service at 866-402-7366.