Need help! FORGOTTEN PHONE NUMBER

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Need help! FORGOTTEN PHONE NUMBER

Hi there, @bfcrfc46! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private with the MEID/IMEI number of the phone and the PIN code to further assist you.

Accomplice

Lost my phone number
Accomplice

I lost my phone number could you help

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your PIN and DEC/IMEI number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send private message.

Groupie

They said it was set up yes, I gave them my 4 digit pin. But, the SIM card would never work. He gave me a phone number, but I lost the paper I wrote it down on, and I am unable to see it in my phone because of the SIM card issue. I do have the MEID number and 4 digit pin though.

Hey there, Beffers123! Where you able to set up your account?

Highlighted
Groupie

Need help! FORGOTTEN PHONE NUMBER

Hi! I received my new Boost Mobile phone on Friday - but it was sent with a SIM card that keeps saying it's invalid. Customer service activated the phone and gave me a number but I lost the paper I wrote it down on. I am currently awaiting a new SIM card to be shipped to me so that I can actually use my new service, but I need to know what my phone number is. Can someone help me?