Need an agent asap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need an agent asap

I need account numbers for my 3 Boost accounts. Can agent please pm me?
I've been trying to get through to anyone at Boost for several hours.
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello, I need account numbers for my 3 Boost accounts. Can agent please pm me? I've been trying to get through to anyone at Boost for several hours during that last 3 days. Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hello,@Carmonelas. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need to speak to an agent as soon as possible. I have been trying to contact an agent for 2 days

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need to get my account number
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can better check into this? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone and it says shipped but then it says fedex is shipping it back to the shipper, I still would like my phone though because my old phone number doesn’t work anymore and I really need a new phone
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. How can we help? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I also need an agent please and thank you
Highlighted
Groupie

Thanks so much I will make my payment tomorrow no problem