Need account number

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Need account number

Hi @filibertov! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

wrote:

Hi there! We'll be happy to help. Please send us the phone number and pin code. 

Enthusiast

Agent

Hi, @Schronce. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Due to the nature of your request, we'll need to access your account. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Need my account number

Hello I need my account number. Idk how to private message or anything. I’ve been trying to set this phone up for 3 hours

Can someone please send me a provate message please
Agent

Hi there, Turo3. We advise you not to send your phone number and PIN in public for privacy reasons. Please, send us a private message. 

Groupie

: Need account number

Need...
Agent

Hi there, bliss. Thank you very much  for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.