Name and Email used to register account?

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Name and Email used to register account?

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your e-mail address?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

Yes how would you like me to confirm I have received to email so far. one was a confirmation that the account was created with his phone number II was a confirmation that he had contributed $60 to his account

Don’t you fret, fatchavez! We’ve got you covered. Can you please confirm, are you receiving e-mails from us by mistake?

Groupie

I just had the same thing.  Boost does email verification on the forum, but not when signing up new users.  I called customer service and the jerk on the other end refused to help me since I only have their phone number not their pin code.  

Anybody have any luck getting this resolved on their end?  

Agent

Understood. We could help with this issue. Please send us a private message with your email address and contact number. Victor21

Enthusiast

2018-10-10

who can I pm to stop a boost mobile account user from using my email address (i am not a boost mobile account holder)?

This issue is reoccurring again. I just received from 

Boost Mobile <FreeMsg@boostmobile.com>
Auto Payment Confirmation 

6 months later, I thought this was resolved.

Enthusiast

Please help, I sent a PM to @RossyC and @Victor21 to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Agent

Thanks, @fix7191. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Enthusiast

Thank you PM sent to @Victor21

Agent

Hi there fix7191. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. This usually occurs when a current customer has a similar email address and  enter it incorrectly. Please send us a private message with your email address and any account information that may be on the email and we will look into this for you. Victor21