Name and Email used to register account?

Highlighted
Groupie

Name and Email used to register account?

Hi there,

I mean no disrespect to Boost Mobile. I just got two email's stating that my email and name was used to buy a line of service. I would like to figure out how to cancel this or determine if my CC was stolen to make this purchase? 

Thank you,

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have this same issue can you help me please?
Highlighted

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your e-mail address?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Yes how would you like me to confirm I have received to email so far. one was a confirmation that the account was created with his phone number II was a confirmation that he had contributed $60 to his account
Highlighted

Don’t you fret, fatchavez! We’ve got you covered. Can you please confirm, are you receiving e-mails from us by mistake?

Highlighted
Groupie

I just had the same thing.  Boost does email verification on the forum, but not when signing up new users.  I called customer service and the jerk on the other end refused to help me since I only have their phone number not their pin code.  

Anybody have any luck getting this resolved on their end?  

Agent

Understood. We could help with this issue. Please send us a private message with your email address and contact number. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

2018-10-10

who can I pm to stop a boost mobile account user from using my email address (i am not a boost mobile account holder)?

This issue is reoccurring again. I just received from 

Boost Mobile <FreeMsg@boostmobile.com>
Auto Payment Confirmation 

6 months later, I thought this was resolved.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please help, I sent a PM to @RossyC and @Victor21 to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, @fix7191. We'll continue assisting you in private.