Name and Email used to register account?

Enthusiast

Re: Name and Email used to register account?

2018-04-04

I too have received 2 emails for a Boost Mobile account  I did not open.

Someone has used my email address to open a Plan: $50 Unl Talk/Txt/Data

Can some Admin or Social care agent please reply to whom I can PM to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Groupie

10-4 Thank you Robot Happy
Highlighted
Community Manager

Not you, @Dellama13, just a little hitch with some newer agents.  Try sending a PM to @Hamilton or @Joy1713 while we  get this straightened out.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Hi there,

I've tried again with your user and still unable to send. I think I am having a glorious lack of intelligence on this. image.png

Hi. To send us a private message, click on the name and from there you will be able to send us a private message.

Groupie

I really would like to, but when attempting to private message you, I get a response stating the user does not have private messaging enabled. 

Thanks.

Agent

Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this. We understand your concern and we'll be happy to help you. Please send us a private message to assist you with this.

Groupie

Name and Email used to register account?

Hi there,

I mean no disrespect to Boost Mobile. I just got two email's stating that my email and name was used to buy a line of service. I would like to figure out how to cancel this or determine if my CC was stolen to make this purchase? 

Thank you,