My package was due fo rdelivery today and now it says "Refused by recipient"

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: My package was due fo rdelivery today and now it says "Refused by recipient"

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to further assist you. 

Accomplice

Re: My package was due fo rdelivery today and now it says "Refused by recipient"

I called fedex and they said that you giys have to request to deliver it back and I can't tell them just to send me the package
Accomplice

I called and they said that you guys have a to make a request that you want to ship it to my address so what now ?
Highlighted

Thanks, Richy! We recommend to contact FedEx to let them know you spoke to us and to please try to deliver one more time.

Accomplice

My oder number is ek-bepp-

Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the order number. 

Accomplice

My package was due fo rdelivery today and now it says "Refused by recipient"

MY package was due for today and when i went to see online it, it had said "

Refused by recipient" and to contact the sender, will i get my order or will it be sent back?