My account was hacked, phone number stolen, and phone deactivated

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15

Re: My account was hacked, phone number stolen, and phone deactivated

Same here! My phone was stolen, phone number and pin were changed and it had the wrong SIM card in it when it was recovered.
Agent

Please send us a private message with your phone number so we can take a closer look.

Accomplice

If your account was hacked and number lost please visit farmer tree face book page and message me farmer tree inverness fl . I'm going to put a stop to this.
Agent

Thank you for replying!  To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Accomplice

Also I have emails from boost from 2009 with my number on them. This is my buisness line I own a large tree service please help I'm very frustrated
Accomplice

How do I send private message. The pin won't work the number was cancled or pin changed by hacker just paid the bill twice.

Agent

Hello, Farmer22! Really sorry to hear about that. We'd love to help!  Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks.

Accomplice

On 12-17-2019 my account was hacked buy unknown person. This has been my number for 1q years I have emails from boost dateing back to o9 this has been my business number for 11 years it's all over the internet wit my name and buisness name how is this happening to so many people if you can't get my number back I'll have to seek further action.
Accomplice

Accomplice

On 12 17 2019 my number of 11 years was hacked and canceled they tell me without the pin I can do nothing this has been my buisness line for 11 years I have absolute proof it's mine it's all over the internet as me also I have emails from boost dating back to o9. I'm going to go to Sprint and c what I can get done or spectrum.