Msg 2111

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Msg 2111

My family just purchased 2 Galaxy S7's. Every time one of us sends a message to the other immediately after sending  the message it is kicked back from 9320 stating "The recipient you are sending to has chosen not to receive messages. Msg 2111. I tried running the diagnostics on the phones and when testing text it does the same thing. Messaging outside of Virgin Mobile works fine. What is going on?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have a LG Tribute HD & my husband can't text me. He gets Msg2111.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey @rhdawg!

Have you tried fixing the issue through the Virgin Mobile USA website, yet? If not, try logging into My Account. Once you're in, go to the Settings tab and click on Block Text Messages (located in the Services Settings section). It sounds like you've got some message blocks enabled, so maybe you'll be able to undo them through My Account.

If that doesn't work, let me know! Let's get this resolved for ya.

- SuperPanda

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Msg 2111

My family just purchased 2 Galaxy S7's. Every time one of us sends a message to the other immediately after sending  the message it is kicked back from 9320 stating "The recipient you are sending to has chosen not to receive messages. Msg 2111. I tried running the diagnostics on the phones and when testing text it does the same thing. Messaging outside of Virgin Mobile works fine. What is going on?