Missing calls

Highlighted
Accomplice

Missing calls

A couple times a week different people call me and get no answer. I do not get a missed call. Some have left voicemails, which I also don't get. ???
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

There are gaps in coverage within our coverage areas that, along with other factors both within and beyond our control (network problems, software, signal strength, your wireless device, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, etc.), will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services. Sprint regularly measures the performance, coverage and speed of its 3G and 4G data networks in an effort to ensure our coverage and performance.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Not sure how to send private message. Anyway, I travel the state so I dont't have a specific address.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with the address where you are experiencing this issue.

Highlighted
Accomplice

A couple times a week different people call me and get no answer. I get no missed call notice so I don't know I missed a call, untill they tell me. Yesterday my husband had surgery. The hospital called me, got no answer, left a voicemail. I received no missed call or voicemail
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Mindy521! Could you please provide us with more details about the issue?/ Are you getting any specific error message on your phone? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Missing calls

A couple times a week different people call me and get no answer. I do not get a missed call. Some have left voicemails, which I also don't get. ???