Migration from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Migration from Virgin Mobile

We understand. You don't need to wait till the transition starts to bring your phone number to Boost Mobile. We can help you with that. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

That's disappointing.  I've needed a new phone badly and virgin mobile made it real difficult for the last few month (writing was on the wall, I guess).  Virgin's FAQ said I'd be able to switch early so I immediately bought a new boost phone.  Do I have to sit on it for 3 weeks or I have another option?

Hello jtstiff. You will not be able to log into Boost Mobile just yet, because your phone number is still with Virgin Mobile. Next month we will start migrating the phone numbers to Boost Mobile. You don't need to do anything to switch your service to Boost Mobile. It will be switched automatically.

Groupie

I'm also a virgin mobile user getting absorbed into boost.  I'm having trouble logging in to boost to switch my service over.  Calling the number wasn't helpful.  What do I need to do?

Agent

Hi, vhlafleur89. Virgin customers enrolled in the Grace Period / VIP program at the time of the transition will continue to be enrolled in the program after transition to Boost. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Migration from Virgin Mobile

I am currently a virgin mobile VIP customer where I get my 14 days grace and I was wanting to know if that would transfer over and become Boost Premier? Or would I loose this account benefit?