Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Go to solution

Re: Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

The Sprint account will be cancelled from our end while working through the migration process.

Unfortunately, the Sprint's iPhone 8 Plus is one of the devices we currently can't activate with Boost Mobile.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

So do I tell them to cancel my line and I can keep my number that’s the main thing I want. I currently have an iPhone 8 Plus

Hi there, Nyaiesha! The Sprint account/phone number must be cancelled prior moving it over to Boost Mobile.

Concerning your second question, only certain Sprint devices are compatible with Boost Mobile. May we know the make and model of the Sprint device you would like to activate with Boost Mobile?

We're here to help!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

Does the account needs to be cancelled before you transfer your number over from sprint? Can you also use a phone from sprint?

Ok thanks 

Agent

Hello @MauriceIsaacSr Since you're migrating your number from Sprint this needs to be done first. You need to transfer your number from Sprint to Boost Mobile first.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Hey I wanted to know if I had to port my number over from Sprint before I activated the phone or could I use it awhile with a new number then ported it over later

Agent

Perfect. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M.

Accomplice

Hello Kira_M,
Well, i feel silly... Haha. Thank you, i finally found it.
Agent

Hello, @Tribal-Zen. Thank you for stopping by. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.