Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
Agent

Re: Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Hey, @Ron7887! We’d like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with her phone number?  Thanks!

Accomplice

Trying to port my wifes Sprint number over to family plan and it's saying it's not eligible to port, why?

I'm looking for assistance on this same issue are you available right now?

Enthusiast

I am trying  to set up the payment but I can't get into the account to attach a credit card.

Enthusiast

I am trying to activate the new phone using the Re-Boost  locator however it’s now telling me that my phone number or pin is incorrect. I use the pin ******. I am really confused.   Now I am receiving the message that says my account has been locked because of too many incorrect login attempts. I only tried twice.

Agent

Thanks for the info! We have transferred your number from Sprint. And, it's already been moved to your Boost phone. Please complete the payment and turn the phone on (make sure is connected to a Wi-Fi network).

~Nosh_CxUx

Agent

Hi there, @Tracyfinnin! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your Sprint number, password, DEC of your Boost phone, UICC ID of your SIM card, desired plan and new 4-digit PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I have an iPhone SE I bought from Boostmobile.com this past weekend.  My current carrier is Sprint.  I am trying to activate my new device but I get the error !Your phone number is not eligible for porting.  What do I need to do?  I went to a Boost Mobile Store but they could not help me.

Agent

Once you have a Boost compatible phone, you can contact us through here and we will do the migration process.

Groupie

So when I change it yal will cancel it? Or do I tell them I’m looking to take my number to boost? I’m sorry it seems like I’m asking the same question but i wanna be clear. What iPhones are on boost?