Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Hello again,
I tried selecting your name, but it doesn't give me the option to send a private message. I don't have a computer at the moment, so I'm doing this from my phone. Is there an alternative in sending a private message to you?

To send me a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be pleased to help you!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Good morning, Hozuki_Robert!
That's great news, thank you! We're working on getting all of that information. Do i send you a private message directly? Or somewhere else?

Good morning, Tribal-Zen! Sorry for the late reply! To help your wife with migrating her number from Sprint to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:

- Her phone number and PIN from Sprint.

- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device she wants to set up.

- Her first name and last name.

- The 4-digit PIN she wants for the Boost account. It should be easy to remember, but hard to guess.

- Her e-mail and billing addresses.

- The monthly plan she wishes to set up.

- Would she like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event she may lose the phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.

After we complete the migration from Sprint to Boost, we'll then work with creating the family plan.

Looking forward to your private message!

Hozuki_Robert

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Migrate/port Sprint phone number to Boost

Hello,
I currently have an account with Boost (awesome work by the way 😉 ). My wife wants to switch from her Sprint carrier over to Boost instead. She wants to be able to keep her same phone number that she currently has with sprint. What would the best method in doing this?

Also, i was wondering if her and i can turn my current single plan into a family plan while keeping her same Sprint phone number. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! 🙂