Thank you for the quick reply, I'll gather the information and send via PM. Her new iPhone is a re-certified 6S-Plus and there are labels plastered over the MEID (or IMEI) information on the box. What is the best way to get that information?
Good morning, catchtwentytwo! Sorry for the late reply!
To help you with migrating your wife's number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:
- Her Virgin Mobile's phone number and PIN.
- The MEID (or IMEI) from the Boost device she will activate.
- Her first and last name.
- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for her Boost account.
- Her e-mail and billing addresses.
- The monthly plan she would like to have.
- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.
To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".
Looking forward to your private message!
My wife purchased an iPhone from Boost and would like to migrate her existing number from Virgin Mobile (new phone has been delivered.). What are the current steps to do this? She's a teacher and I'm pinch-hitting for her during the school day.