MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

Groupie

Re: MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

I received the same text message and I also called customer service and was put on hold and hold again was asked what # did it come from l gave the 6 digit code still no one could give me any answers!! WHAT'S UP BOOST I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT, IT WAS SENT TO ME OUT OF THE BLUE SO WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY AT BOOST HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT?? NOW IM THINKING IT MAY BE A SCAM JUST TO GET MASTERCARD INFO.? WHAT YOU THINK?? ANYBODY ELSE THINKING THAT?
Agent

Hey, kornfed5150! We have replied to your Private Message. Please check it out. 

Enthusiast

I'm having the same exact problem!
Groupie

How do I send direct msg
Agent

Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Groupie

No. That is why I sent an inquiry and called. I do not understand why I received invitation and followed directions and paymt went thru and stillasn't been acknowledged.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Melglenn08. Have you received a text message with the redemption code?

Groupie

MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

I received an invitation email for the auto-pay with MasterCard get a $25 gift card. Sent an inquiry about it since I did not receive anything about how to retrieve my giftcard when first payment went thru..got email back saying I didn't get email invitation, which is false. I sent screenshot back of email. no response. Call customer service and sit on hold forever after listening to automated options for 20 minutes..and the guy transfers me to MasterCard, which isnt helpful considering it's not their promo. They send me back and I hear "looks like you contacted us recently and we're advised to turn your phone on and off" like WHAT c'mon this is ridiculous. Do I sent another email inquiry. This is crazy. I've been with boost for five years but it may be time to switch..it's always something with this company. Had anyone else had this issue or Know how to fix?