MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

Re: MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

You offered no solutions.
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
Accomplice

I've had the same issue with the Mastercard giftcard. Never got card after following instructions to the letter and called customer service and they lied to me twice. 

Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this?

Accomplice

Same here. Called customer service 2 times, given 2 diff. Solutions and neither worked.
Agent

If you set up the way I explained above, then you should have not problem getting this promo.  I am also glad this has cleared any doubts you may have had with the Incentive Program and thank you for your understanding. We are here to help.

Enthusiast

So I did do everything right. According to the private messages I got from customer service and on the phone, I had done it wrong. I knew I wouldn't get the redemption code right away but they made it sound like I would never get it because the auto payment want before 8-17-18. Hope it works.
Agent

Hi there kornfed5150.. I am so sorry for the confusion here with the Master Card Incentive Program. This is how it works to the bare bones: You will receive an SMS or email inviting you to participate on the program and how to join. You will be require to set up your Master Card on Auto Pay on or before 8/18. And then after 1 AutoPayment has been completed to cover your monthly cycle, (this payment must be automatic to cover your current billing) you will receive another SMS with a redemption code to redeem it online (https://boostrewardcard.com) It may take up to 4 weeks after the AutoPayment to receive this code. This code is valid for 90 days after receiving it. I think that covers it regarding the Master Card Incentive Program but if you need help or further assistance you can reach out for more info by email help@boostrewardcard.com or by phone at 1-888-867-8032. I hope that this is more clear to you. If you have any question or concern, please let me know. 

Enthusiast

I've been with Boost for 15 years. I did what I was supposed to do as far as the email that was sent to me regarding the $25 MasterCard rewards card. apparently their own support team doesn't know the rules and if they did they wouldn't be trying to pawn me off on Mastercard, telling me to call them and talk to their support teams. LOL. I think it is what it is.... Outsource customer service from overseas who probably do the same job for three different phone companies under the Sprint network. the way I saw the rules is that you signed up for auto reboost before August 17th... Then you just wait a billing cycle and as soon as it goes through you would eventually receive your MasterCard rewards card. they're trying to tell me that the billing cycle or the billing date would have to fall before the 17th. I don't know about you but my email did not state that at all. It said sign up before the 17th. it said to wait a billing cycle further on down in the email but it had nothing to do with the expiration of the offer. You had to sign up before the expiration date and then all you had to do was to wait for the billing cycle to complete the offer.
Agent

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @vbuttone. How about we take a closer look? Are you enroll in the Auto-Pay program? 

Please send us a DM so we can chat further.