Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: MasterCard PROMO horrible customer service support

I can't figure it out. I've tried. Email me. Text me. Call me. Point is. I posted a helpful post. I don't need to talk to you!?! Why? I know what I'm doing. I don't need any help. If I do, I call customer service & they help me. If they don't, I call them until they fix the issue. I've had more phone bills paid by Boost than by me in the last year due to the horrible service&inability to even use my data for weeks at a time every month. BUT, I've always got my issue resolved. Even if it did takes 2or3 weeks. And they ALWAYS pay my bill & make things right. So do I have problems with Boost yes. So does everyone with every phone company. At least Boost has stepped up to make the mistakes right in my situations every time. I got stuck in FL during hurricane Dorian while on vacation&was a victim of credit card theft. I called Boost told them what happened; the supervisor paid my bill for that month &the next. Boost has been GOOD to me regardless of the problems I've had with them. BUT, promotions are tricky & confusing. Most people don't know that there's actual Work or Rules/Stipulations that apply. So, as a friendly helpful person, it's my right to assist them through freedom of speech. And your not allowed to take it down just because you don't liked it or don't want other to read it. I'm not saying anything slanderous.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. However, we need to ask you a few questions. For security reasons, please send us a private message. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

$25 Reboost MasterCard Gift Details

PLZ READ LONG BUT HELPFUL.. *Auto Re-Boost: Enrollment in Auto Re-Roost™ *requires *registration of valid" credit/debit card. "However, to receive** a $25 Boost Mobile Mastercard reward* Card, you must** sign up* with a Credit* or Debit* Mastercard.*
The $25 Boost Mobile Mastercard Reward* Card *offer expires 12/06/2019. ***Redemption* codes* must* be redeemed** within* 90 days* of receipt*, is non-transferable and valid only for recipient. One redemtion code per custoemr, while supplies last*. May not be available/combinable with any other offer. Other terms: **Offers/coverage not available everywhere**. Boost Mobile reserves* the right to **change or cancel** offer at anytime* *Restrictions apply.*
The Boost Mobile* Mastercard® Reward* Card is issued** by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from a Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. **Card Program* marketed* and administered* by JNR Inc. JNR Inc. **is an Independent Sales Organization (ISO)** pursuant to an agreement** with* Sunrise Banks, N.A.**. Sunrise Banks, as the card-issuing bank* has no** responsibility** or liability** with regard to the offer** in the communication. **;This Card may by used everywhere Debit** Mastercard is accepted. Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement.**

Now that you have seen the fine print yourself maybe I can clarify why some of you may not be receiving your gifts.
1. You aren't using an authentic credit/debit card from a bank. (not a pre-paid card) now this hasn't been verified through customer service because they won't comment to this. Their answer is they aren't sure.
2. Not using a bank issued MasterCard when signing up for Reboost.
3. The gift is sent to you in the form of a code that you then use, per the instructions they send, to go to the MasterCard page & apply for your "gift card" .
4. You didn't follow the email instructions by following the email logging into your account & CLICKING ON THE banner to register for auto reboost&the promotion..

Now, I've not went through this process with this particular promotion with Boost before. However, I do have extensive knowledge &experience in working in the promotional packaging industry as well as telemarketing sales timeshare vacation sales.. All those things use "gift cards" as incentives. So, SOME OF YOU GO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Your looking for a generic email it maybe from MasterCard or boost it may say promotional services. So look carefully, think about the timing you signed up & go from there. Just make sure you carefully examine ANY email BEFORE you click. Make sure it's not another promotional offer. Make sure it's a code for this offer & a way to claim that code.
You have 90 days from the day you received the code to cash in so don't think your outta time yet..
GOOD LUCK GUYS! I HOPE THIS HELPS!
(These are all just speculation & my opinion. There could be more reasons or none of these reasons. This post is for friendly advice only, & is not intended to direct anyone's actions legally or otherwise)
Highlighted
Accomplice

I did I created a whole new post as I stated in the post. It's up now & has been for 10 mins. You should read it.
Highlighted
Agent

@SlyPugilist. Please allow the chance to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I'm not sure how to send a private message. But I do know that you shouldn't mark me as spamming someone because I agree with their frustration with Boost & their lack of communication with their customers. Also, if everyone would correctly read the fine print on the original offer email, like I'm trying to post for them, they would see why allot of them are either not getting a gift or missing it. They don't understand that they have to use a MasterCard to sign up & it can't be prepaid. They don't understand they are looking for a claim code with instructions coming from the promotions dept & it's likely to go to slam. They don't know how long it takes to receive the code once their card is charged that 1st billing cycle & more importantly no-one received any confirmation that we had even been entered into the promotion once we went into our accounts & clicked on the banner to enroll. Allot of people missed the instructions of go click on the banner. So what I'm saying good is that all these poor people think your cheating them & some of them Boost may be, but, some of them are legitimately missing their gifts & if they are just sitting in their spam boxes they have the right to know what they are looking for or what went wrong in the process. It's called freedom of speech. And I said nothing that your allowed to sensor.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Why would you mark my comment as spam? Clearly there is a massive miscommunication on Boosts part to its customers & frankly I've hadn't fair share of issues. However, simple because I agreed with someone who is having trouble with your company doesn't institute a spamming.
Highlighted
Accomplice

$25 Reboost MasterCard Gift Details

*Auto Re-Boost: Enrollment in Auto Re-Roost™ requires registration of valid credit/debit card. However, to receive a $25 Boost Mobile Mastercard reward Card, you must sign up with a Credit or Debit Mastercard.
The $25 Boost Mobile Mastercard Reward Card offer expires 12/06/2019. Redemption codes must be redeemed within 90 days of receipt, is non-transferable and valid only for recipient. One redemtion code per custoemr, while supplies last. May not be available/combinable with any other offer. Other terms: Offers/coverage not available everywhere. Boost Mobile reserves the right to change or cancel offer at anytime Restrictions apply.
The Boost Mobile Mastercard® Reward Card is issues by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from a Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card Program marketed and administered by JNR Inc. JNR Inc. is an Independent Sales Organization (ISO) pursuant to an agreement with Sunrise Banks, N.A. Sunrise Banks, as the card-issuing bank has no responsibility or liability with regard to the offer in the communication. This Card may by used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement.
Unsubscribe
This is a promotional email from Boost Mobile. If you wish to unsubscribe from Boost Mobile promotional emails, please click here.
Privacy Policy
Your privacy is important to us. Please see our Privacy Policy. For questions about Boost Mobile's privacy policies, please write to: Office of Privacy – Legal Department, P.O. Box 4600 Reston, VA 20195
Boost Mobile
© 2019 Boost Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

Now that you have seen the fine print yourself maybe I can clarify why some of you may not be receiving your gifts.
1. You aren't using an authentic credit/debit card from a bank. (not a pre-paid card) now this hasn't been verified through customer service because they won't comment to this. Their answer is they aren't sure.
2. The gift is sent to you in the form of a code that you then use, per the instructions they send, to go to the MasterCard page & apply for your "gift card" .
Now, I've not went through this process with this particular promotion with Boost before. However, I do have extensive knowledge &experience in working in the promotional packaging industry as well as telemarketing sales timeshare vacation sales.. All those things use "gift cards" as incentives. So, SOME OF YOU GO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Your looking for a generic email it maybe from MasterCard or boost it may say promotional services. So look carefully, think about the timing you signed up & go from there. Just make sure you carefully examine ANY email BEFORE you click. Make sure it's not another promotional offer. Make sure it's a code for this offer & a way to claim that code.
You have 90 days from the day you received the code to cash in so don't think your outta time yet..
GOOD LUCK GUYS! I HOPE THIS HELPS!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello,@SlyPugilist. Thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us the chance to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sucks. I'm having issues too. But then I read the fine print in the original email. I can't post the pic here social copy and paste it in a new post. I'll title it. $25 reboost MasterCard offer details. Hopefully, everyone will read the post all the way through as I will explain how they are able to not send ppl their gifts& how ppl are missing their gifts!