Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Lost my phone and forgot pin

Highlighted

Re: Lost my phone and forgot pin

how do i get my 4 digit pin code sent to my email? ymy phone got stolen and i forgot what my code is to get serie on my phone... i have been trying to put numbers in and writing them on a peice of paper and putting an ex by the wrong one so far they have all been wrong so i just want my pin sent to my emial so that i can get service before i go way this weekend as boost will be closed when i get in tonw friday the 30 of june and then i will be gping back out of town the next day and will not have time to stop at any stores as i am going so if there is a way to either send it to my email or get a new number online i really need help

Highlighted

my phone was stolen need replacement insured dot have pin went to store

Highlighted
Groupie

Yeah I don't know what I'm missing but I can't seem to find that where I can send you a private message
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Bseekins328. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Where can i send a private message about forgotten pin number?
Highlighted

Good morning Josh1 and thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to know you lost your device.

To further help you, please send us a private message including your mobile number and the two PIN codes you think are the correct ones.

About sending the PIN code to your e-mail address, what happens is that the system will also send it to your phone by SMS. Therefore, it's not a good idea to do that while your account is still attached to your lost device.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i get my pin number sent 2 my email address
Highlighted
Groupie

Heyi lost my phone an 4 got the pin number
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Hakeem26. Please, send us a private message with your phone number to further assist you.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I lost my phone in I need my pin