Lost my phone and forgot pin

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Lost my phone and forgot pin

Hello @Brokenjack. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey victor21 I'm having same problem. It wasn't stolen but it stopped working and i forgot my pin. What should I do?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Jessica21. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor 21

Highlighted
Groupie

i have the sam issue how do i fix it?
Highlighted
Agent

We're happy to know we were able to assist you today, @rmartinez. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, @rmartinez! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My phone is broken. I tried to login and was locked out. I guess I entered PIN incorrectly more than 3 times
I want to order a new phone. How do I login?

Highlighted
Groupie

How do u send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Hernandoruiz. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help. Can you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Cant figure out my account pin and my phone was lost