Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @shaylarawr! Please send us a private message with the MEID number of the phone that you activated, the new SIM card number,  and the PIN number to further assist you.

Highlighted
Groupie

i also forgot my phone number i didnt write it down before logging off the page after activating my phone. also i activated a boost mobile phone that was preowned and i got a new sim for it but i accidentally put the money and service on the old sim. can i fix that?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Hubright! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

Highlighted

I also lost my phone number and need to retrieve it, I sent you a PM with details, please help
Highlighted
Groupie

Alright, I just sent you a message informing you with the info you need to help me.
Thank you

Highlighted
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @bcpartridge! Please, send us a private message with MEID number of your phone and the PIN number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you