Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I activated my new phone/set up an account so my fiance can add me to his family plan. After creating the account, I exited off the page without writing down my phone number. I can't log into the account or get added to his plan without knowing my b=number. The phone number doesn't show up under About Phone in Settings...only the last 4 digits.

Can you pleas help me retrieve my phone number so I can begin using the phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

alright thank you
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there cmon2313. To send a private message please go to the representative's name, tap on it and it will provide the option of sending private message. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

how am I able to send a private message? I too forgot my phone number and would like help on getting it back
Highlighted
Groupie

how can I send a private message? I forgot my phone number also and need help getting it back
Highlighted
Groupie

I forgot to write down the number before loading the next page.

Can you help me?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I too have hit continue before writing down my new phone number after activating it with a $35 plan, might i recieve some help with this issue, i have the box an know the pin i assigned.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello futuremarine177. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry that happened. We'd love to assist. Can you send us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Forgot number
Highlighted
Accomplice

Forgot number lol