Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Dasha, please review your private message inbox for some instructions and questions. We're following up on your replies.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I Also Have The Same Problem
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I Also Have The Same Problem
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help figuring out my phone number I didn’t write it down know I can’t log in help needed ASAP
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I dbet my know my new number cause I don’t write it down before logging out can you help ?
Highlighted

how do you send a private message to recover your hotspot #

Hamilton wrote:

We can definitely help you out with that, @bcpartridge! Please, send us a private message with MEID number of your phone and the PIN number.

Highlighted

how do you send a private message to recover your hotspot #

Hamilton wrote:

We can definitely help you out with that, @bcpartridge! Please, send us a private message with MEID number of your phone and the PIN number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @gojon33! Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message?

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Groupie

I don't know what my new phone # is because I logged out without writing it down and my phone has my old boost mobile #, not the new one. thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @nicolegroupe. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.