Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Brokenjack! Please, send us a private message to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey I need your help too. I don't remember my pin at all and i don't have access to my phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please need help getting my new number didn’t follow directions
956650 those are the number I only got
Highlighted
Accomplice

Need help forgot to write down my new phone number I just know it was 956650
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Bergskywalker!

Your private information needs to be removed. Please send us your device MEID number and account pin via a private message. We'll be glad to assist you!

Note: For you to send me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username which will take to my profile page, once you're there you will see the option to send me a Message on the right side of the screen.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need help recovering my phone number

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey guys of the social care team,

who of you is available to help me to get my phone number for my hotspot device ASAP?
I need to re-boost my hotspot but I lost my phone number,  need your help very urgend!
Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Cctf760. Please send us a private message with the MEID number of the phone and the pin code to the account please. Victor21

Highlighted

I have forgotten my number and have meid number