Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, TearaG. We'd be glad to help you out with this. Can you please send us a private message with the name on the account and pin code?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello I’m having a problem getting into my account after I changed my number
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Rh17! Let’s get this thing worked out. Can you send us a private message with the IMEI/DEC number and the pin code to verify your account? Thanks!

Highlighted

I need help getting my phone number I just changed it and I have to pay my phone bill and I just recently switched phones
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, djtechwizard! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

hello!
i just set up an account with a device and forgot to jot down the phone number associated with the account and device..... could someone offer any assistance, please?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, LouPhifer132! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I had recently changed my phone number but forgot to write it down now im having troubles setting up my new phone.
Highlighted

Good morning, Jadagray1! For security purposes and further assistance, we need you to please send us those details via private message.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone black out two days after I activated it.  An I didn't have sim card because I had ordered it but if you can help me it would be a blessing :