Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Jamar600. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the phone number that you remember, and the pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

I lost my new phone number I know my PIN number and the old number but I just can’t remember my new phone number and that’s what I need to sign into boost, can you help please????
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Says to send emi number though after it says what is the pin for the number, though the number isn't my number my phone number changed
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Lost/forgot my phone password how to retrieve phone password
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Lmnsi. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@bcpartridge forgot/lost my phone number. Able to help retrieve it
Highlighted
Enthusiast

@bcpartridge Lost/forgot my phone number. Could you help me to retrieve phone number.
Highlighted
Agent

We're glad we could help you resolve your issue today. Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges. Yes, the pin number will remain the same.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Where do I send it to? And will my PIN number for the account still be the same if all I changed was the number?