Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @mindhiest! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your email, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem. during activation of my coolpad I forgot to write down my phone number. I know my pin and email. I need my phone number to sign in.

Highlighted

Hey there, Cooks_7! We will continue to assist you via private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Got a new number but forgot to write it down
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Groupie

What is the email I should message?
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message withe the IMEI/DEC and the pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

The last time I would have made a payment would have been around 3/26. And I currently do not have service on my device.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, zats59. Please provide us more details. When was the last time that you made a payment to the account? Are you able to use the service?

Highlighted
Groupie

I forgot my number as well and I can't find an address to email to fix this problem.