Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to help. Please send us a private message, so we can continue assisting you. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted

I also forgot my old boost number and need help figuring out what it was thank you
Highlighted
Groupie

Thru here ?
Highlighted

Hey how do I message you on mobile?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, heat495. Please send us a private message with the IMEI and the pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi Recently made a plan with boost mobile but I don't remember the phone number they gave me. so I need help receiving it, I know I was charged 35 for plan and a reactivation fee  . But the old android phone I tried to activate does not work

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Heydo. Thanks for contacting us. The phone number should be registered within the Settings within your cellphone. Just go to Settings > About Phone > Status.

In case it doesn't appear, please send us a private message with the IMEI of your handset so we can assist you further.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please help me I need to make payment to turn phone on
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sherrie Ray
PIN number ****

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just activated this phone a lost phone number