Lost/forgot Phone number

Highlighted

Lost/forgot Phone number

Can anyone out there help me return a lost phone to its owner? It has a pattern lock which works all to well at securing the information. However, I see some poor guy had a number of calls from "wifey". Hope the poor guy isn't in trouble!

btw: Boost Mobile's site (no surprise) is totally useless at obtaining information directly with support.

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I was lucky enough to extract an e-mail address off the screen from an incoming message. Have made contact with the owner and it will soon be on its way back.
Highlighted

Sorry. The nearest store is an hours drive. You recently closed the one in my town.

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for taking the time to notify us, Squantum. Please return the phone to any Sprint store. Here https://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/?INTNAV=TopNav:LocateStore you can find the nearest Sprint store.

Highlighted

Lost/forgot Phone number

Can anyone out there help me return a lost phone to its owner? It has a pattern lock which works all to well at securing the information. However, I see some poor guy had a number of calls from "wifey". Hope the poor guy isn't in trouble!

btw: Boost Mobile's site (no surprise) is totally useless at obtaining information directly with support.

Cheers!