Lost/forgot Phone number

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Lost/forgot Phone number

I too have hit continue before writing down my new phone number after activating it with a $35 plan, might i recieve some help with this issue, i have the box an know the pin i assigned.
Agent

Hello futuremarine177. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry that happened. We'd love to assist. Can you send us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Accomplice

Forgot number
Accomplice

Forgot number lol
Agent

Hi there, @shaylarawr! Please send us a private message with the MEID number of the phone that you activated, the new SIM card number,  and the PIN number to further assist you.

Groupie

i also forgot my phone number i didnt write it down before logging off the page after activating my phone. also i activated a boost mobile phone that was preowned and i got a new sim for it but i accidentally put the money and service on the old sim. can i fix that?

Agent

Hi there, @Hubright! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

I also lost my phone number and need to retrieve it, I sent you a PM with details, please help
Groupie

Alright, I just sent you a message informing you with the info you need to help me.
Thank you

Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @bcpartridge! Please, send us a private message with MEID number of your phone and the PIN number.

View solution in original post