Login Issue

Highlighted
Accomplice

Login Issue

I was planning on switching to another carrier for better rates, but that didn't work out and I'd like to reactivate my boost account.  It won't let me into my account though.  Any help would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Lbhkah. Can you send us a private message so we can assist you?

Highlighted

My mobile hotspot is requiring me to sign in but i don't know the phone number associated with my mobile hotspot account and I can't get anyone from boost to help me! What else can I try to get help logging in?
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_MasielQ  Thanks for the quick reply, I just wanted to try and avoid any other issues.

Highlighted

Hey there, BlitzKat85! There is nothing more that needs to be done.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I see, thank you.  Is there anything further that I need to do to close the account?

Highlighted
Agent

In that case, you will need to select the option of number transfers when re-activating the Boost Mobile device. You will need to contact your current carrier first to get your account number and pin. Since the device was activated previously on Boost Mobile, the system will automatically charge a $10 reactivation fee. The reason why is not letting you logging as you were able to before, is that during the number transfer process the account the account cancels on its own. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Frankt  Yes, I just got the confirmation.

Highlighted
Agent

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, @BlitzKat85! Was the number transfer process completed to the other carrier? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Login Issue

I was planning on switching to another carrier for better rates, but that didn't work out and I'd like to reactivate my boost account.  It won't let me into my account though.  Any help would be appreciated.