Locked sim card

27 REPLIES 27
Agent

Re: Locked sim card

Hi there Squair. Thank you for contacting us. Is the phone requesting a PUK code? Victor21

Enthusiast

I need help unlocking my sims card on my phone. New phone is asking for the unlock code
Agent

Hello Jessem. To activate an unlocked phone, you need to purchase a SIM kit. You can complete the Bring Your Own Device program and get a SIM at a store, or online here. Keep in mind that in our network SIM cards are not interchangeable, so just popping the SIM card into a new phone will not activate it. You also need to swap the phone into your account. You can access your account and swap to your new phone here.

I am trying to put my sim card into my new att phone.my sim is a boost Mobile and when I put it in my att phone it's ask for a unlock code.what do I do?

Agent

Hi, Palmeranita127! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
The device is SIM unlock capable
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
The associated account is active and in good standing
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Please help me unlock my sim card
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the Samsung S9 that you're trying to activate.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Juv Groupie
Groupie

No it says contact your service provider to activate your device for service
Agent

Thanks for the information. Is the device requesting a PUK code to unlock the SIM card?

Juv Groupie
Groupie

Best buy