Locked sim card

27 REPLIES 27
Agent

Re: Locked sim card

Hi there Squair. Thank you for contacting us. Is the phone requesting a PUK code? Victor21

Enthusiast

I need help unlocking my sims card on my phone. New phone is asking for the unlock code
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Jessem. To activate an unlocked phone, you need to purchase a SIM kit. You can complete the Bring Your Own Device program and get a SIM at a store, or online here. Keep in mind that in our network SIM cards are not interchangeable, so just popping the SIM card into a new phone will not activate it. You also need to swap the phone into your account. You can access your account and swap to your new phone here.

I am trying to put my sim card into my new att phone.my sim is a boost Mobile and when I put it in my att phone it's ask for a unlock code.what do I do?

Agent

Hi, Palmeranita127! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
◾The device is SIM unlock capable
◾The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
◾The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
◾The associated account is active and in good standing
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Please help me unlock my sim card
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the Samsung S9 that you're trying to activate.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Juv Groupie
Groupie

No it says contact your service provider to activate your device for service
Agent

Thanks for the information. Is the device requesting a PUK code to unlock the SIM card?

Juv Groupie
Groupie

Best buy